Wednesday, March 4, 2009

just do it ehehehehe...

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Did you like me at all?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
15. What is my best attribute?


p/s : im tagging Sarah, Deyla and Rizal......

No comments:

Post a Comment