Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Monday, February 17, 2014
People often wonder about ATC job, well here are some facts to make it easier to understand:
1. The controller is never wrong. Even if he is, he is not.
2. When working in ATC long enough, you become a master at covering up your mistakes.
3. Pilots often act like little children who can't have their favorite toy.
4. A pilot who thinks decreases the flow of traffic.
5. Your neighbors usually think you are unemployed.
6. Sexy voices don't necessarily account for sexy pilots.
7. A good controller feels like he's getting paid a lotta money for nothing--a bad controller feels like he's totally underpaid for saving lives everyday.
8. A cockpit window offers a better overview of all airport traffic than your control
9. The toughest working position in a tower is start up/clearance delivery--during runway
closures! It feels like a daycare job. (See Nr. 3)
10. It never stops to amaze you what can go wrong.
11. If you go out of your way to make a flight meet his slot, the pilots usually thank each
other for waiting.
12. The hardest part about your job is the drive home with so many idiots on the road
who just don't see the picture.
13. Your favorite question becomes "Any reason for the delay?" The best response is
14. Controllers are very responsible people-but only at work!
15. You're always the best controller working at the busiest airport.
16. The radar guys think airplanes disappear after handover.
17. Female controllers must be tough to survive in our world - or pretty.
18. Your colleagues always tease you. When they stop, something is seriously wrong with
19. Most controllers hate offices and paperwork--some controllers see them as a way out.
20. The last thing you can handle after a busy day is your wife talking back to you and
there's no recording of who said what.
21. Sometimes you wonder where the pilots hide their "immediate take-off checklist".
22. When you're home, you don't think about work. When you do, start worrying!
23. "Runway vacated" is a very flexible term, depending on the airline.
24. The best part about nightshift is driving home when everybody is driving to work.
25. When you think you're the best--that's the time to start being careful!
Monday, January 27, 2014
Assalamualaikum... First update in 2014, nothing much to say, just to share some of my first diving moments at Pulau Sapi, Kota Kinabalu... Unfortunately, the photos underwater will be post later since the photos is still at the diver company's office... Ok, enjoy the moments :-)
Friday, February 15, 2013
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
hmmmmm mcm best pula keja d sector Oil & Gas ni.... ada banyak cabang career in this sector so mo kena pilih yg ngam d jiwa.... coz bila ngam sudah, the passion + the excitement + the uniform and the job itself will blends together with you then you will got the payment that covered you n you bawa tidur skali ahhaahha..... depends on what skills that you got and the job itself and im serious!(aku nda tau apa yg aku type ni coz aku ngantuk bsuk ada long journey lagu huhuhuhuhuuhu) :)
Your Happy Word is "Laughter"
You are happy because you are able to laugh at life. You believe that everything has a lighter side.
You try to take a broad perspective and keep everything in context. You can always make lemons out of lemonade.
You never take yourself too seriously, and you are able to laugh at any jokes at your expense.
You let yourself make mistakes, and because of that, you find it quite easy to be cheerful.